You can either blow your 2017 digital marketing budget on activities and tactics that don’t work, or you can invest it wisely in proven high Return-on-Investment activities.
Which one will it be?
When you want to invest your marketing budget wisely it helps knowing how your peers are spending their budgets.
Highlights of this short YouTube video based on the latest research and surveys from EConsultancy, Forrester Research and The CMO Survey include:
- 0:42 What is a good marketing return to aim for in 2017?
- 1:44 Overall marketing budget spend as a percentage of revenue.
- 1:58 Four variables that will determine your budget size.
- 4:02 What proportion of your budget to allocate to digital marketing.
- 4:52 The five digital marketing budget buckets and percentages to allocate to each.
- 9:03 Two trends (actually they are dirty little secrets) to watch in 2017.
Get the Digital Marketing Tactics used by Top Performing Marketers to:
– Grow their revenue from digital channels by up to 58%
– Eliminate 89% or more of marketing budget waste
– Cut time consuming activities by 67% or more