Get 7 Professional Tools To Drive Store Sales and Traffic On A Tight Budget
Need more traffic and sales for your Ecommerce Store? Hampered by the size of your budget?
The Tight-Budget eCommerce Marketing Toolkit will help you:
- Identify new opportunities to drive more store traffic and increase sales.
- Create and execute your own professional eCommerce strategy-, sales-, and traffic playbooks.
- Acquire new customers at break even or better.
No experience needed…
The tools include detailed instructions and real life examples of everything from lead generation to selling, to branding and even proactive customer service.
Here’s how to put the Tight Budget eCommerce Marketing Toolkit to work:
Ecommerce Marketers – Audit and improve your own marketing campaigns!
Store Owners and Managers – Audit the campaigns of your employees to help improve their performance.
Where should we send your toolkit?
Get SEVEN professional marketing tools to grade your ecommerce marketing efforts and identify opportunities to drive more traffic and increase your sales, subscribers, fans, and followers. (Or to score your employees, competitors, or online stores you admire just for fun 🙂 )!
With the tools in the Tight Budget eCommerce Marketing Toolkit you can quickly pinpoint improvements and marketing tactics to grow your store traffic and sales:
1. Use the 5 Minute Store Health Check to evaluate your strengths and weaknesses across the top 10 critical traffic and sales success factors. And to set priorities for improvement.
2. Use the eCommerce Sales and Marketing Flowchart to get a big picture view of how the different tactical traffic campaigns and selling systems work together as one growth system. And to identify gaps in your own systems.
3. Use the Tactical eCommerce Marketing Checklist to get 33 tactical game plays. Eleven tactical plays to acquire more store traffic. Plus 11 tactical game plays to convert more traffic into subscribers and first time sales. Plus 11 tactical game plays to sell more to existing customers.
4. Use the Traffic and Sales Assessment and Blueprint to get a professionally designed strategic roadmap to grow your store’s traffic and sales.
5. Use the Website Grader to grade the performance of your ecommerce store, your search engine friendliness, and your content. And to get an extensive list of suggested fixes and improvements within minutes.
6. Use the Online Advertising Audit to diagnose and fix problems with your Facebook advertising and Google AdWords campaigns.
7. Use the Social Media Marketing Audit to grade your social efforts and identify opportunities to get more followers, increase engagement, and drive more traffic. On all the major platforms.