Get Professionally Designed and Deployed Custom SMarketing Playbooks To Grow Your Store Traffic and Sales
Hundreds of Potential Shoppers Will See
Your Store Every Day…
Using Our SMarketing Playbooks Ensures They Are Qualified and That You Can Convert Them Into Sales
If you’re reading this it’s because you want some help creating a professional plan to grow your store’s sales and traffic.
And I think that’s great!
Going it alone is not fun, plus, I’m confident we can get you the results you’re after MUCH faster and with way, way BETTER results if we tackle your SMarketing together. On this page I’ll explain how the process works.
But first I have a question for you….
Is it really possible to outsource the sales and traffic aspects of your online store? Can you actually generate customers and sales without lifting a finger?
The answer is a BIG YES.
I know it sounds like hype, but nowadays outsourcing sales and marketing is within anyone’s reach. And you only need to reach three big milestones to pull it off…
A Simple Three Step Process
Milestone 1: Create a Strategy Playbook
You see, there are basically just SEVEN ways to acquire and retain customers for an eCommerce store.
That’s it… just 7. And once you’ve figured out which of these 7 SMarketing campaigns (or Plays like we call them) is best for your business right now, you are on your way to growing your store predictably and profitably.
The challenge is figuring out which play to implement first and which one next. 🙂
So let’s agree on the goal of milestone one…
We’re going to build a custom SMarketing Strategy to acquire customers for your store at break-even, or better, than your advertising spend.
Meaning: if you spend R10 000 in total on advertising in milestone 3 you want to generate at least R10 000 worth of sales.
Based on your immediate business goals, we’ll help you pick the best sales and marketing plays to deploy for immediate business growth. And then I’ll create a Strategy Playbook to implement your plays.
You can read more about the process we’ll follow in the Ecommerce Strategy Guide.
Here’s what the Strategy Playbook does for you:
- It provides you with a custom strategic road map for growing your store traffic and sales.
- It gives you a predictable & repeatable way to get new customers and promoters.
- It melts away the 5 common frustrations of eCommerce store owners and marketers.
With you Strategy Playbook in hand you can:
- Embark on your own to complete milestones two and three if you have the time and experience.
- Hire a marketing and/or advertising agency if you don’t have the experience or time, or
- I can help you reach the next two milestones. 🙂
Cost estimate: It depends on the level of detail you need; and the size and existing traffic volume of your eCommerce store. It starts from as little as R4 500. And it’s fully refundable if you think it sucks.
Milestone 2: Design and Deploy Your Predictable Sales and Profitable Traffic Systems
To deploy each of your seven (most stores run very profitably on just three) SMarketing Plays you need two things:
- A sales system, sales funnel, conversion funnel or whatever you want to call it. As long as you can track and measure the key steps along the way.
- A system that fuels your sales system. You can call this PR, SEO, marketing, advertising, driving traffic or whatever you like. As long as it drives shoppers into your sales system – predictably and profitably.
The goal of milestone 2 is to design and deploy your first predictable sales and profitable traffic system. In essence it’s mapping and building the path your visitors or customers will follow to complete the goal of the system.
Once I’ve designed your first system we’ll need to install it in your store – transform the blueprint into a “machine” that cranks out results predictably and profitably. You can either use your own people to do the installation or, if you are using WordPress or Shopify, I can do this for you.
The final step is to test your first predictable selling system with a small amount of traffic before we start flooding it with shoppers in milestone 3.
Design and Deployment Cost Estimate: It depends on the type and complexity of the sales and traffic systems and starts from as little as R4 500.
Advertising Budget: We’ll need some advertising budget to test the systems. The amount will depend on your systems but you can be up and running for as little as R2 000.
Milestone 3: Scale and Optimize
This is where the real growth starts happening. With your first sales and traffic systems deployed it’s simply a matter of fueling it with traffic.
The goal of this milestone is to keep your sales system primed with qualified visitors to predictably and profitably reach or exceed your goals.
You can scale and optimize your systems on your own, outsource to an advertising agency, or I can do it for you.
Monthly Cost Estimate: I earn your business on a monthly pay-for-performance basis starting from as little as R1 750 per month.
Monthly advertising spend: You’ll pay this directly to Facebook and Google AdWords. And you can be up and running for as little as R2 500 per month.
Hitting The Three Milestones Melts Away The 5 Common eCommerce Frustrations
If you’re like most store owners and managers we work with, you’re probably experiencing one or more of five common frustrations:
1. Store traffic and sales: Simply put, there’s not enough of either.
2. Nothing’s working: You’ve tried various strategies and quick-fix remedies to drive more traffic to your store. And to convert the traffic you’re getting into sales. None have worked for long, and as a result, your clients are confused, and your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need traction to move again.
3. Lack of time and resources: You already have too many demands on your time. And your marketing budget is non-existent.
4. Analysis paralysis: You know that you simply have to invest in marketing if you want to be competitive, and you’ve done your research. But with so many options you don’t know where and how to start.
5. The ceiling: Your growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to break through and get to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next.
Even though we all experience the same frustrations each store is unique and one-size-fits-all approaches does not work. That’s why we take a hands-on approach to your business situation and goals.
What Results Can You Expect?
Executing your carefully crafted Master Game Plan will help you achieve three tangible business results.
Result #1: Melt away your frustrations
Your Strategy Playbook will help you melt away the five common frustrations mentioned above. As a result, you’ll feel more in control, happier, and less stressed. And you’ll turn your frustrations into tangible opportunities to grow and improve your business.
Running an eCommerce store is hard enough without also having to worry about sales and marketing, so let us worry about it, instead.
Result #2: A custom strategic road map for growing store sales
Most store owners and marketers know lots of tactics, but they lack an effective strategy. In other words they know how to perform various marketing activities… but they don’t know why or when to use each tactic successfully in the context of an all-inclusive, professionally designed marketing plan.
Your Playbook will show the milestones, and sprints for reaching them, that will finally give you the big-picture road map of your sales and marketing you’ve been missing.
On executing the road map you will:
- Generate more quality store traffic without blowing the budget.
- Turn store traffic into sales, subscribers and remarketing audiences.
- Predictably grow business from existing customers.
Result #3: A predictable & repeatable way to get new customers and promoters
You won’t get a “magic bullet” that promises overnight success (in fact, those don’t exist). Instead, you’ll get systems you can use to repeatedly transform people who have never heard of you before into buyers and even promoters who refer their friends and family to your business.
When you finish this process, you’ll have a sequence of campaigns that fit together to achieve an overarching sales and marketing strategy that generates the awareness, engagement, and excitement your business needs in order to grow.
With these systems in place you will:
- Make marketing pay – prove the return-on-investment of marketing activities.
- Predictably and profitably grow your sales.
- Cut time consuming activities and focus on what you do best – running the store.
What Makes Us Different?
Three Things: Simple Flat-Rate Fees, Guaranteed Results, No Long Term Contacts
We offer simple fixed flat-rate pricing that allows you to scale your sales and marketing campaigns quickly and profitably. It is divided into a fixed monthly basic fee that is payable in advance. And a monthly performance bonus that is payable totally at your discretion at month end. This eases the pressure on your cash flow, and it forces us to do our best.
During the first three months we guarantee that we’ll generate sales for your store at break-even or better than your advertising spend. If we don’t, you don’t need to pay us our performance bonus which is one third of our total monthly fee.
From month four onward we guarantee that we’ll generate sales for your store at double or better than your advertising spend. If we don’t, you don’t need to pay us our performance bonus which is two thirds of our total monthly fee.
We believe in building long term business relationships but we don’t believe in long term contracts. We ask that we both commit to an initial term of three months to give us time to design, deploy, optimize and scale your Game Plan. Thereafter we earn your business on a month-to-month basis.
Get Started Today
Click the link below to schedule an exploratory call or call me directly on +27 082 416 7145.