The Game Plan Geek Digital Marketing Report Service provides you with the unbiased third party analysis and reporting that every business owner needs to make informed decisions.
Our service is tailored for each client. You pick which reports you need and you can opt for weekly, monthly or even quarterly reporting. You can scale up or down as you like.
Pricing starts from as little as $9 per month or quarter. The upper limit is determined by the number of keywords and pages you’d like us to monitor.
To give you an indication, our most popular package amounts to $67 per month. It includes all the monthly key reports you need to manage and monitor your online marketing, monitoring of 25 keywords and landing pages on the first 3 pages of 3 search engines, monthly SEO scans, 2 rank tracking scans per month, 1 backlink quality scan per quarter, 1 competitor backlink spy scan per quarter.
There is also an initial setup fee for each reporting package – ranging between $49 and $99.
Keep your marketing analytical data all in one place, including the most essential Google Analytics reports, along with other performance metrics such as your own marketing milestones, Google Updates and more.
There are more than 200 marketing reports that we can generate to help you analyze your overall performance and fine-tune your marketing strategy over time.
The following 7 are the key reports any business owner needs:
Google Analytics Marketing Dashboard to help you measure the overall health of your marketing.
- Website traffic and engagement summary.
- Channel analysis to measure the effectiveness of your media strategy.
- Demographic analysis to help determine that you are reaching your targeted audience.
- Campaign analysis to monitor and measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Blog analysis to monitor and measure the effectiveness of your content marketing campaign.
- E-commerce analysis to measure the flow through your online store.
Social Media Analysis
Measure and improve the engagement and brand awareness created by your social media effort on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest. Indispensable report for all business owners, but especially for those that use a third party social media manager.
- Social media engagement report to help you measure the return on investment of each platform.
- Competitor activity analysis to set realistic benchmarks for your brand.
- Social activity effectiveness (by Google Analytics).
- Monitor your brand reputation.
Website and Search Engine Analysis
Make search engines and visitors happy with an error-free website, thanks to Game Plan Geek’s SEO Reports. Measure the effectiveness of your SEO agency. Improve your own SEO efforts.
- Rank tracking audit report to monitor ALL kinds of search engine rankings (global & local listings, desktop & mobile rankings; Image, Video, News and other kinds of vertical rankings)
- General SEO audit report with warnings and helpful advice to safeguard your site from Google bans and optimize your pages for the best-selling keywords.
- Keyword-specific optimization report covering all SEO-prominent page areas.
- Mobile Optimization report that will help you detect issues that may influence your site rankings in mobile search.
- Technical site health report for better site usability and indexability.
- Internal link text analysis to help you establish your site theme and get the most from semantic search.
- Page authority analysis to see which pages of your site are considered authoritative by search engines.
- Landing page analysis to find link opportunities and increase your landing pages search visibility.
- Sitemap pages indexation report to spot pages that search engines might have missed.
- Backlink quality check to help you strengthen your backlink profile and get rid of toxic links.
- Competitor backlink spy to identify the level of competition within the search engines, and so you can reverse engineer their link building strategy.