The objective of this short post is to help you take time out from working in your business to spend a few minutes working on your business.
The challenge is to actually write down the steps you are going to take to move forward and grow. And then to action those steps.
I hope these challenges inspire you to grow and leave a green legacy.
So grab a writing pad and a pencil and let’s get started…
The goal of this challenge:
The goal of this challenge is to help you find more time to work on your business.
- Draw three columns. Make the first one about two thirds of the page and divide the remaining third between the other two columns.
- What Do You Enjoy Doing? In the first column, write down seven jobs that you do in your business that you enjoy doing.
- What Do You Dislike Doing? Still in the first column write down seven tasks you do not like doing.
- What Hardly Ever Gets Done? Now come up with seven tasks that hardly ever gets done.
- Who Could Do These? Label the second column “Delegate” and write down who else in your business could do each of these 21 tasks. Yes,even the jobs you like doing.
- What Can I Outsource? We live in the Freelance Economy. Label the third column “Outsource” and select at least five tasks that you can outsource.
- Prioritize. Pick five tasks that you will either delegate or outsource in the next five weeks.
- Set Deadlines! Set yourself a deadline to get them delegated and outsourced.
- Rinse and Repeat. Set a reminder to redo this challenge in 12 weeks.
Get the Digital Marketing Tactics used by Top Performing Marketers to:
– Grow their revenue from digital channels by up to 58%
– Eliminate 89% or more of marketing budget waste
– Cut time consuming activities by 67% or more